Welcome to our website. If you continue to browse and use this website, you are agreeing to comply with and be bound the following terms and conditions of use, which govern Job Ready’s relationship with you in relation to this website. If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, please do not use our website. The term ‘Job Ready’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
Job Ready is NOT acting as an employment agency.
By requesting or accepting our services or using our information you accept and agree to abide these Terms and Conditions, which apply to all dealings between Job Ready (“we” or “us” as appropriate) relating to the business described in the Terms and override any terms proposed you unless we agree to such terms in writing.
These Terms constitute the contract between Job Ready and the Client and are deemed to be accepted the Client virtue of the earliest of signature, electronic acceptance (through registration on the Website or email) or the placing of any order.
Website Terms and Conditions
The Site is intended for use only employers (“Clients”) and candidates (“Candidates”).
Users of the site are asked to read the terms of business carefully before committing and creating a legally binding contract.
The copyright and all other intellectual property rights in the Site belong to Job Ready.
The information on the Site may be updated from time to time.
Job Ready hereexcludes any warranties (whether expressed or implied) or any other assurances as to the operation, quality, accuracy, efficacy, completeness, performance, timelessness, or fitness for any particular purpose, or functionality of the Site. Furthermore, it is accepted that access to the Site may be interrupted, restricted or delayed, at any time, for any reason.
Job Ready hereexcludes any warranties (whether expressed or implied) or any other assurances as to the quality, accuracy, efficacy, completeness, performance, timelessness, or fitness for any particular purpose of any of the jobs or content of the material appearing on the Site, including (but not necessarily limited to) any Curriculum Vitae of an Applicant or any description of a client which may be contained in the Site.
Job Ready will not be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for any consequential loss or loss of business opportunities or projects, or loss of profits) howsoever arising and whether in contract, tort or otherwise from the use of or inability to use the Site, or any of its contents, or from any action or omission taken as a result of using the Site or any such contents.
Job Ready accepts no responsibility for the content or accuracy of any such Curriculum Vitae.
Job Ready makes no warranty that the contents of the Site are free from infection viruses or any other element which has contaminating or destructive properties and Job Ready shall have no liability in respect thereof.
The Site contains links to external, third party sites located on servers which are maintained third parties, but Job Ready has no control over such third party sites and therefore no control over their content. Accordingly, information that may be accessed from the Site via hypertext link is available solely on the basis that Job Ready disclaims all responsibility or liability (including for negligence) in respect of any of the material contained on or accessible from such sites and servers.
Where part of the Site contains advertising and other material submitted to Job Ready third parties, it is understood and accepted that it is those advertisers solely who are responsible for ensuring that such advertisements and other material so submitted for inclusion on the Site comply with all relevant laws and regulations. Although acceptance of advertisements on the Site is subject to the terms and conditions of Job Ready (which terms and conditions are available on request). Job Ready will take no responsibility for any error, omission or inaccuracy in advertising materials and does not accept liability in respect of any of them.
Job Ready, reserves the right to edit any job advert information and exclude members who do not comply.
Whilst we make every effort to ensure that the information on our Website is accurate and complete, some of the information is supplied to us third parties and we are not able to check the accuracy or completeness of that information. We do not accept any liability arising from any inaccuracy or omission in any of the information on our Website or any liability in respect of information on the Website supplied you, any other website user or any other person.
You may only use the Website for lawful purposes when seeking employment or help with your career, when purchasing training courses or when recruiting staff. You must not under any circumstances seek to undermine the security of the Website or any information submitted to or available through it.
You are solely responsible for any information submitted you to the Website. You are responsible for ensuring that all information supplied you is true, accurate, up-to-date and not misleading or likely to mislead or deceive and that it is not discriminatory, obscene, offensive, defamatory or otherwise illegal, unlawful or in breach of any applicable legislation, regulations, guidelines or codes of practice or the copyright, trade mark or other intellectual property rights of any person in any jurisdiction. You are also responsible for ensuring that all information, data and files are free of viruses or other routines or engines that may damage or interfere with any system or data prior to being submitted to the Website. We reserve the right to remove any information supplied you from the Website at our sole discretion, at any time and for any reason without being required to give any explanation.
When you apply to a job using this website, we will attempt to send your application to the contact information provided to us an Employer or their Agent. We cannot guarantee that such messages and applications will be delivered, received, accessed, read or acted upon. We also do not guarantee that any Employer will receive, be notified about, access, read or respond to any such resume or other application material, or that there will be no mistakes in the transmission or storage of the data. In addition we cannot vouch for the validity of the contact information provided to us Employers.
Terms of Service
Job Ready is a recruitment resourcing & advertising service and it operates outside the Employment Business Regulations. You acknowledge it is your sole responsibility to take such action as you deem necessary to ensure a Candidate’s suitability for Engagement.
You also acknowledge it is your responsibility to check as to the suitability of each Candidate and take up any references provided such Candidate before Engaging a Candidate. You are solely responsible for obtaining work permits and/or such other permission to work as may be required, for the arrangement of medical examinations and/or investigations into the medical history of Candidate, and satisfying any medical and other requirements, qualifications or permission required law of the country in which Candidate is engaged to work.
- You agree that Job Ready shall have no liability in respect of the acts or omissions of any Candidate and that you are solely responsible for the selection of Candidates and the offering of Engagements.
- With each Job Ready referral we will supply you with the details of the relevant Candidate, as provided to us the Candidate. We provide no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of such Candidate Data.
- You agree to use Candidate data for the sole purpose of finding and selecting individuals to fill your own job vacancies and for no other purpose whatsoever.
- You acknowledge that the Candidate Data considered to be personal data as defined in the Data Protection Laws and that you are responsible for ensuring your compliance with the law. In particular, you shall ensure that the employment of appropriate operational and technical measures to protect the security and confidentiality of such personal data.
- It is a condition of Job Ready’s supply of Service that you will not:
- Supply, sell or license Candidate Data (or any copies thereof) to any other person or affiliate
- Contact a Candidate or make or allow any use of the information about those individuals, other than for the purpose of finding suitable candidates for specific job vacancies.
- You agree to deal fairly and professionally with Candidates and to comply with all anti-discrimination and employment legislation.
- You hereagree to indemnify Job Ready against any loss or damage, howsoever occurring, sustained Job Ready as a result of any breach you.
- You are responsible for the content of the job description, person specification and supporting text and will indemnify Job Ready against any claim, loss, liability, expense and/or damage (“Losses”) in connection therewith.
- Job Ready shall not be liable under any circumstances for any loss, expense, damage, delay, costs or compensation (whether direct, indirect or consequential) that may be suffered or incurred you:
- Arising from or in any way connected with Job Ready seeking a Candidate for you or from the Referral to or Engagement of any Candidate you or from the failure of Job Ready to introduce any Candidate; or
- Where you offer a position to a Candidate and the Candidate accepts it but subsequently declines it before the position’s agreed commencement date.
- Job Ready reserves the right in its sole and absolute discretion to refuse to register a vacancy or withdraw a vacancy at any time without reason. Examples of vacancies that may be removed include (but are not limited to) the following:
- Vacancies Job Ready considers illegal, inappropriate or fraudulent.
- Vacancies which directly or indirectly require or ask for application or registration fees.
- Vacancies which advertise franchise, pyramid, network marketing or “get-rich-quick” schemes.
- All fees are exclusive of Tax. Tax will be charged at the applicable rate.
- Subscriber agrees that Job Ready is not liable to Subscriber or any third party if Subscriber’s Job Advertisement is rejected or not posted, and Subscriber will not be entitled to any refund for Job Advertisements not posted or distributed. Should Subscriber cancel a Premium Job Advertisement, Job Ready does not offer a refund. However if Subscriber cancels job ad before it was published, he/she will have that ad in credit which may be used later. Similarly, unutilized job ads will remain in the credit of Subscriber and there will be no refund applicable on those.
- By submitting a Job Advertisement, Subscriber gives Job Ready permission to distribute that Job Advertisement in the Distribution Channels. Job Ready makes no guarantee as to the number or quality of Candidates that Subscriber will receive as a result of Subscriber’s Job Advertisement. Subscriber is solely responsible for interviewing, performing background and reference checks on, verifying information provided by, and selecting an appropriate candidate.
- Subscriber’s Job Advertisements must comply with any applicable laws and regulations including those relating to labour and employment, and anti-discrimination. Subscriber understands and agrees that Subscriber is solely responsible for any liability or claims arising out of publication of Job Advertisements or material which third parties can access through such Job Advertisements.