Experience: 4 – 6 years in the relevant field
Timings: 12 – 9 PM (Monday to Friday)
BreakThru is looking for a Software Architect who can write functional code with a sharp eye for spotting defects. You will be building software using .NET framework related languages and technologies.
In this role the individual will be responsible for creating and maintaining web-based widgets and popups along with the company’s website while keeping account for performance issues such as speed of access, design consistency, assisting in the implementation of design across the applications, troubleshooting bugs and issues related to different development environments.
Apply if you want to become the best and brightest by overcoming challenges and getting rewards in return that no other company offers.
As a Software Architect the selected candidate has to carry out the following responsibilities:
- Taking part in requirements analysis procedures
- Working together with internal teams to craft software designs and architectures
- Using .NET programming languages to write clean and scalable code
- Testing and deploying applications and systems
- Revising, updating, refactoring and debugging codes
- Improving existing software
- Developing documentation through complete SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle)
- Providing technical support and serving as an expert on applications
- Communicate with department management, scrum masters, team members and business groups on issues and the status of work planned and completed.
- Evaluate new technologies from simple research through setting up and running an effective proof-of-concept, to determine if and when they should be incorporated into the business.
- Work with senior architect to define and articulate the platform architecture required to support business initiatives and product strategy by developing architectural solutions for databases, user interfaces, and web services
- Graduation from an HEC recognized institute in Software Engineering, Computer Science or a relevant field
- A minimum of 7+ years experience as an Engineer
- Understanding about design/architectural patterns
- Proven experience of working with at least one of the .NET languages e.g. Visual Basic .NET, C# and HTML5/CSS3
- Knowledge of full application life cycle design tools and methodologies, e.g., Agile-Scrum
- Excellent communication and troubleshooting skills
- Familiarity with Agile methodologies
- Experience with cloud technologies esp. AWS is a plus
- Attention to detail
- Paid Annual/Casual Leaves
- Medical Insurance
- Provident Fund
We are an equal opportunity employer and offer market competitive salary packages along with attractive perks and benefits and plenty of growth opportunities for the right candidates.