- Prepare and administer an annual audit plan.
- Plan and oversee audits, operational efficiencies and compliance with all policies, procedures and regulations.
- Insure the timely and accurate completion of the audit plan.
- Review audit work performed by staff for completion and accuracy.
- Conduct audit exit conferences. Draft and issue audit reports.
- Conduct special audits as required by management and issue results.
- Recommend revisions and/or additions to policies and procedures in order to improve operations as well as internal controls.
- Respond to ad hoc requests to address control issues on new business processes, policies and procedures, and provide consultative services to management.
- Conduct training of new employees
- Minimum 5 years of experience with at least 3 years of supervisory role in internal audit/ finance department.
- Possess extensive knowledge of IFRS, corporate and tax laws.
- Qualified ACCA\ Qualified CIA \ CA finalist
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong Verbal 7 Written Communication skills