Islamabad Lahore, Punjab Karachi, Sindh
- Graduate From a Reputable Institute
- Experience in Similar capacity of at least 2-3 Years
- Manage Web Development
- Collaborate with channel-specific marketing teammates (blogging, email, social media, etc.) to identify areas for growth
- Exchanging ideas/data/feedback with other departments (Product, marketing, top management) in order to present results and make the product more user-centric
- Test and optimize marketing tactics for customer acquisition (e.g. online advertising, direct mail, out of home, affiliate) and conversion rate optimization.
- Conduct and present competitive analyses and market research, A/B testing of ideas
- Driving traffic to your website, landing pages, social media, apps
- Propose creative new projects, from building free tools and apps that attract prospects and convert leads to testing new approaches to capturing existing demand
- Analyze, recommend and lead the implementation of improvement initiatives
- Identify industry trends and insights.
What We Offer
- Market Competitive Salary
- Fringe Benefits
- Environment to grow